Welcome to Realty Solutions of Tampa Bay Inc.
The goal of my website is to provide information to property owners looking to sell. I am here to help sellers with solutions when wanting or needing to sell.
What I Specialize In
While I still list and sell the traditional way, I provide other solutions to property owners.
What I am looking for
Are you currently facing any of these situations?
- Are You In Foreclosure or Are About To Be?
- Do You Own Unwanted Rental Property?
- Do You Have Frustrating Tenants You Can’t Get Rid Of?
- Do You Own A Vacant Property?
- Did You Inherit An Unwanted Property?
- Do You Need To Relocate Quickly And Need To Sell Your House Fast?
- Do You Want To Avoid Paying Realtor Commissions?
- Are You Going Through A Divorce?
- Do You Have Little Or No Equity And Need To Sell?
- Do You Own A “Fixer Upper” That You Don’t Want To Fix Up
- Did You run out of Money Or Time To Fix Up?
- Are You an Out of State owner and have not seen the property in a long time?
- Are You delinquent on the property taxes?
- Have You been contacted by the county about a tax sale?
- Have You received a code violation letter from the city or county?
These situations can happen to anyone and do. If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, we at Realty Solutions can help! We are specialists in solving real estate problems… especially ones that pose a financial burden on you, the property owner. We can solve almost any situation/problem your property is causing you.
How This Benefits You: The Seller
- I can purchase your house as a Buyer. This allows a quicker sale of your house – usually within 30 to 45 days.
- Allows you to get your asking price or close to it.
- Allows you to maximize cash profit from the sale.
- Allows you to significantly reduce your selling costs – no listing/realtor fees.
- No showings – No one going through your house during the week and no open houses on weekends.
- Allows you to name the date when you want to close.
- The closing takes place at a title company office.
- The title company can mail the closing documents to you if you are out of state.
- All documents have been approved by FAR and are current under Florida law.
- The title stays in your name until you are paid in full at the closing.
- No more repairs, upkeep, or tenant responsibilities.
- No more utility payments.
- No more property tax, insurance, or mortgage payments (if any).
- No more expenses and headaches.
My 90/10 Rule
I have been a licensed real estate broker in Florida since 1997. During my many years as a broker, I have noticed that about 90% of the time, we as brokers and agents can work with the seller by listing the home and getting it sold. About 10% of the time, the seller may need options that most brokers and agents do not offer.
Because I offer a full professional service, I can offer you a traditional listing or I can offer you the service of a buyer. I have options and I make it easy for you.
I have owned and managed my own portfolio of houses over the years and may be interested in purchasing your house. By working with me, I save you time and money by closing quickly, offer a no-hassle experience, save you money on commissions, fees, and holding costs, eliminate inspection contingencies, eliminate appraisal contingencies, eliminate financing since I pay in cash for your property, and I buy in “As-Is” condition so you do not have to worry about doing any repairs. I also offer you the closing date of your choice, and close with a title company I work with on a regular basis.
You have options. I offer a no obligation, FREE consultation phone call to discuss your situation. Once we talk and I understand your situation, then I can recommend what options you may have and how I can help you resolve your situation. Don’t lose thousands of dollars or months of your time. You have nothing to lose by giving me a no obligations – no pressure call. Give me a call at 727-460-5625 today!
Rarely do situations change and problems go away. I have worked with many satisfied owners over the years who were glad to have cash rather than the burden of property ownership. Many owners I have worked with had plans for their property when they initially purchased it, but with time these plans changed. I have helped others, perhaps I can help you as well. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I promise a fast response.